I’ve enjoyed speaking at various conferences over the last few years, and am always open to speaking at new conferences. Check out the links below for slides or videos.
- DPM:UK 2014, Manchester, UK—Avoiding Project Fatigue. Watch the talk here or view slides here.
- DPM:UK 2015, Manchester, UK—PM Pitfalls.
- DPM:UK 2016, Manchester, UK—Methodology Madness.
- Deliver Conf 2017, Manchester, UK—Banish the ballpark: How not to suck at estimation. Watch the talk here or view slides here.
- Digital PM Summit 2017, Las Vegas, USA—The Art of Managing Expectations. Read the write up here or view slides here.
- Digital PM Summit 2018, Memphis, USA—Adapting agile: How to make a blended agile approach work for you
- Deliver Conf 2019, Manchester, UK (March 6th 2019)—Applying product discovery principles for better projects
- Agile India, Bangalore, India (March 22nd 2019)—Thinking more product: Moving from Scrum to a dual-track agile approach
- Agile Days Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey (April 4th 2019)—Thinking more product: Adapting agile and moving to dual-track